The beauty of a rustic and romantic Tuscan Villa, combined with an extraordinary experience...
Flexibility, affordability and elegance. Utah's award winning favorite. Come see what everyone is talking about!
For a free tour and consultation, please send an email or give us a call; we will arrange your appointment according to your personal schedule.
(801) 731-6610 email@example.com
1856 West 4500 South Roy, Utah 84067
Click any of the links below for financing info, reviews and more!
Utah weddings and receptions, located in the city of Roy, near Ogden. Unforgettable indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies, receptions and private parties. Elegant bridal flowers, wedding cakes, financing and a variety of package options to fit every need.
The perfect venue has three things: flexibility, affordability and elegance. Tuscany Gardens makes no compromise in possessing all three:
Flexibility. The only way to keep your wedding YOUR wedding, is for the venue to be flexible. Having a strict time-frame, combined with dozens of fun-draining stipulations, will burden and create an imposition more than anything else. TG likes for the bridal party to come in as early as they feel is necessary to begin preparations; the bride will not feel time-crunched or rushed; then, let the evening itself dictate when its over. Communication, accessibility, and diligence in implementing your vision prevails throughout your whole experience. Your vision cannot be fully implemented without your venue genuinely caring about you, and that care cannot be given without being flexible with your needs.
Affordability. Quality cannot be sacrificed in any aspect of your wedding. TG helps combine that imperative quality with wonderful affordability. There are no extra costs or hidden fees, but instead discounts for military/law enforcement, students and vow renewals. The most popular discount is the Weekday Discount (Mon.-Thurs.), which is 10% off the package. TG loves to help customize any package and work with specific budgets. They will sit down with you, crunch numbers and help figure out what can be done with your exact budget. No one has ever been turned away. Also, the Ricezione Package has an option where the couple can bring their own catering. For further discounts, Catch Photo Booth of Utah and the Hampton Inn of Ogden will give special rates for either the couple or their guests who book with Tuscany Gardens.
As another way to implement affordability, TG now has financing as an option- something which most reception centers do not have. Making your beautiful day more attainable is now even easier; contact TG anytime for your free financing application.
Elegance. The romance of a rustic, Tuscan Villa becomes alive in an enormous 9,000 sq. ft. venue- all for you on your wedding day. There is nothing to set-up or take down. An assortment of centerpieces, chargers, goblets, napkin rings and linens help to accentuate the couple's atmosphere. The professional cake, catering and flowers from TG's vendors then solidifies the beauty of the couple's vision. You can of course customize your package and provide anything from your own sources; but remember, you can't sacrifice quality when it comes to your wedding.
What sets Tuscany Gardens apart?...
- TG works with tight budgets, has financing options, allows outside catering, does not impose a strict time-frame and has customizable packages. Flexibility is the key in helping you plan and coordinate such an important day. An open time-frame for your wedding day also ensures a proper celebration.
- An outgoing and fun wedding coordinator. This individual is a hounddog working for you- just who you want to finagle with the vendors and help bring your wedding vision to life. A perfect recipe of OCD, attenttion to details, dedication and meticulous ingenuity... the Tuscany Gardens Wedding Coordinator will make your wedding planning the way it should be: stress-free and memorable!
- An atmosphere of "relaxed elegance" for the bridal party, family and guests to enjoy. Whatever can be done to accommodate the guests of TG is sought for by the owner and staff. A more than cordial warmth pervades the interactions and service throughout the day. The rustic and romantic decor compliments this dedication to customer service by adding to the stress-free atmosphere.
- Catering, cake, bridal flowers and photography... there if you need it, taken away if you don't. Customizing your package is crucial to having your wedding facilitated. TG does not force their professional vendors on you; they are there as a resource for your needs. 9 out of 10 wedding couples, though, elect to use the vendors in their specific package. The affordability and quality becomes mixed with ease and convenience, something very difficult to decline.
- No overages or unfair, extenuating fees. TG loathes the nickel-and-dime mentality which can sometimes rear its silly head from other businesses. The only extra fee which is not included in the most basic package is the Alcohol Fee, which is a small additional cost. Otherwise, everything else included is certainly not extra: access to centerpieces, linens, music, full-venue access, tables, chairs, set-up/clean-up, etc. Tax is also included in the package price, so there are no surprises. To further help your guests save some money as well, the Hampton Inn gives all TG's guests a 25% discount. For further info, contact TG or set your reservations on the link. Note: the link and the discount for the Hampton Inn is reserved exclusively for guests attending an event at TG.
- A genuine care and respect for every couple they serve. This is your wedding- not a fleeting moment of insignificance. You are not only paying for your wedding at TG, but also for the memories as well. When this is considered, it is difficult to place a pricetag on everything. TG sees no choice but for your day, and beyond, to be superb.